VistaDome Views home

Edwards Church in Saxonville

Edwards Church in Saxonville

The Edwards Church was constructed in 1827 by a group of leading citizens who called themselves the Saxonville Religious Society. It is Framingham's second oldest church, built just one year after the First Baptist Church which still stands at Framingham Center. First built as the Saxonville Meeting House for use by various denominations, it was taken over by the Congregationalists in 1833 and given the name Edwards Church.

Walking tour of Historic Saxonville

visit the old carriage house in Saxonville

Previous stop, carriage house

go to the Saxonville tour map

Go to the Tour Map

visit Edwards Cemetery in Saxonville

Next stop, Edwards Cemetery


VistaDome Views Home
©2003,2006 John Simakauskas